The V510 (ANSI Class 900 and 1500) and V520 (ANSI Class 2500) Series control valves are heavy cage guided type globe and angle valves with “quick change” trim. The V510/520 Series is available with a variety of ported and drilled hole cage configurations as well as our VeCTor Velocity Control Trim for high pressure drop applications.
- Globe bodies for in-line service; angle bodies for difficult service
- Balanced plugs for use with smaller more economical actuators; unbalanced plugs for simplicity of design, fewer parts, and ease of maintenance
- Standard linear or equal percentage characterized ported cages
- Optional Flash Flo, Q-Cage and VeCTor Velocity Control Trims for difficult applications
- Maximum parts interchangeability and simplicity of design for lower maintenance costs
- All standard cages for a given valve size have constant bore diameters requiring fewer part replacements (1 1/2" - 8" sizes)
- Cv reductions are achieved by reducing the area of the cage openings, not by changing its diameter or valve travel, thus eliminating the need for changing actuators