The G130 Series is a single-seated, top-guided control valve with “quick change” trim. The seat ring is held in place by a retainer that is captured between the valve body and bonnet. The complete offering of body, bonnet, and trim options make the G130 the first choice for the widest range of medias, temperatures, and pressures.
- Cage-retained “quick change” seat ring simplifies maintenance
- Metal seats for a variety of services and ANSI Class IV and V shutoff
- Soft seat inserts provide ANSI Class VI shutoff
- Choice of 17-4PH or 316 stainless steel trim is standard
- A wide range of trim sets is available; up to seven (7) reductions on some sizes
- Bellows seal bonnet is available for difficult or hazardous chemical applications
- Optional live-loaded PTFE and graphite packing