D/R Series actuators are linear spring diaphragm pneumatic actuators designed for reliable operation of control valves. The D/R is a rugged unit available in a combination of case sizes, strokes and springs to satisfy a wide range of applications.
- Rolling diaphragm provides excellent sensitivity and provides maximum constant effective area, which translates into improved linearity
- Modular construction provides maximum part interchangeability between direct and reverse-acting models and between selected case sizes ‒ allowing for field reversibility
- High spring rates improve control valve stability
- Minimal guiding assures low hysteresis in reverse-acting models ‒ zero hysteresis in direct-acting models
- Stainless steel stems are standard for maximum performance in corrosive environments